Project Date: 21.06.-02.07.2021
Project Venue: Tsaghkadzor, Armenia.
Project Organizer: JuBuK
Project Partners from 7 countries:
YOUTH MIX (Armenia), Stowarzyszenie Projektow Miedzynarodowych „Logos Polska“ (Poland), KAVKASIIS AKHALGAZRDULI KAVSHIRI(Georgia), Creative Youth Centre (Ukraine), Camara Municipal da Guarda (Portugal), EUDUCATE (Spain), Mentor ME (Moldova).
The Youth Exchange „Images that tell a story“ took place in Tsaghkadzor, Armenia from 21.06-02.07.2021.
In the youth exchange 40 participants between the ages of 18 and 30 took part. Countries involved: Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, and Moldova.
Youth exchange „Images that tell a story” included different non-formal based learning activities tailored to the profiles of the participants. During the activity days, the participants firstly took part in getting to know each other activities (name games, ice-breakers), team-building activities. After creating open and safe atmosphere the participants focused on key issues of the youth exchange: digital literacy and photography. This was done by enhancing the participants‘ digital skills through exposure to modern digital tools and platforms and training their skills in photography, photo editing and promotion through various digital resources and platforms. During the youth exchange, the participants took part in interactive presentations, debates and discussions, simulations, theater based activities and intercultural evenings. At the end of the project, the participants increased their knowledge of Erasmus + Programme and had an opportunity to work on developing new project ideas in mix-intercultural teams.
Each national team was represented by 4 participants and 1 group leader.
Objectives of the project:
- to develop and enhance participants’ overall digital literacy;
- to developed skills in using state of the art digital tools, such as Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop, Mailchimp, Google Drive/Dropbox, AdWords, Canva, Trello, Dreamhost, Facebook/Instagram, WordPress, necessary for photo editing, storing, promotion, sharing, etc.
- to acquire new photo shooting, photo editing skills and to promote of their skills through social sites;
- to developing eye-catching content design skills by artistic photography;
- to developed skills in visual content development: photos/videos, logos, design;
- to raise awareness about most demanded digital competencies in the labor market and its dynamics
- to increase competitive advantages in the labor market;
- to raise rate of self-confidence and awareness and belief in their own abilities;
- to increase the developed capacity for taking initiatives, responsibility for project activities and building self-confidence during mobility abroad;
- to straigthen the ability to interpret global issues and freely communicate in intercultural environments;
- to foster sense of mutual understanding, tolerance, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion, and solidarity;
- to raise higher level of cultural awareness and a deeper understanding of inter-cultural dialogue